View Full Size
The John Boynton House ca1905
Built ca1834 by prominent mill owner John Boynton. It was owned successively by other mill owners and then purchased by the Welles family in 1942. It is currently the Welles Agency.Send comments or info about this photo
Photo Credit: Photos by Charles G. Coombs & Julian Beville, circa late 1800's early 1900's. Donated to the Town of Coventry by John Welles Brainard.