View Full Size
Washburn House ca1905
One of the finest examples of Italianate architecture in Coventry. Built in 1851 by a mill owner for his son. Acquired by Alanson Washburn in 1854 and owned by the Washburn family until 1948. It was located on Main St. west of the old Methodist Church.Send comments or info about this photo
Photo Credit: Photos by Charles G. Coombs & Julian Beville, circa late 1800's early 1900's. Donated to the Town of Coventry by John Welles Brainard.