- Parks & Recreation
- Policies & General Information
Policies & General Information
PROGRAM REGISTRATION & CANCELLATION POLICIES:
Program sessions are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Registered participants will be notified only if a class is filled, or if it has been cancelled. If your payment has been accepted, please assume that you are enrolled in the class in which you registered, unless otherwise notified.
Coventry Parks & Recreation reserves the right to cancel any program due to low enrollment. Please register early to avoid program cancellations. If a program is cancelled, we will contact you up until 3 days prior to the scheduled start of the program. You will have the option of a refund, household credit, or transfer, when applicable.
Coventry Parks & Recreation reserves the right to combine sessions, change dates, times and/or location when necessary.
Coventry Parks & Recreation and our instructors will make every effort to make-up classes when cancelled due to inclement weather and/or instructor scheduling. In cases when classes cannot be made up, a household credit will be applied for future use.
Since programs are self-supporting and commitments need to be made to instructors and staff, the following is Coventry Parks & Recreation’s Refund Policy:
1) If any rental, program, trip or special event is cancelled by the Department of Parks and Recreation, a full refund will be issued.
2) If any participant cancels their rental, or enrollment in any program/special event 30 days prior to the program/event date, a full refund will be issued.
3) If any participant cancels their rental, or enrollment in a program/special event within 30 days of the program/event date, a refund will be issued minus a 20% processing fee, unless the participant has a valid doctor’s note (for programs/events ONLY).
4) No refund will be issued if a participant cancels their rental, or enrollment in a program/special event once the program has started or ended, unless the participant has a valid doctor’s note (for programs/events ONLY).
**The above three statements DO NOT apply to trips**
If any participant would like to cancel their enrollment in any Parks and Recreation offering, they MUST complete a “Refund Request Form.” These forms can be found at the Parks and Recreation Office, and online under “Forms” at www.coventryct.org.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY:
In the event of inclement weather, programs may be cancelled and a make up date scheduled. Updates will be posted on our website, Facebook & Twitter pages. Cancellations will also be listed on WFSB-3 TV, NBCCT, FOX CT and their websites.